Sunday, 26 August 2007

The beginning of my blog...









Well this is my first blog and to start it off with I'll begin with the card I submitted to CB card competition in July......and it won! I was thrilled to bits to have won - and I'm really looking forward to receiving my prize which is £100 worth of Create and Craft goodies (should be a good selection). For this card I bought the box and cut base cards to size. I used allsorts of embellishments, stamping, embossing and glitter. Joined all cards together with satin ribbon and attached to inside box lid. It then folds beautifully into the box itself. I loved this card so much I made another - more of a vintage feel - for my sister, it's in my slideshow if you fancy a peek.

1 comment:

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)