Monday, 17 September 2007

Crafts-Beautiful

I've been neglecting my crafting - well been so busy really, I have to be in the mood to create! Hopefully I will have something to show soon. But anyway I just popped on here to say that I won the CB August challenge which was for making a recycled card (it's further back in my posts). It was just a competition and no more, there was only two of us that entered LOL. Shame really 'cause I thought it was a fab challenge and I really enjoyed doing it.

3 comments:

  1. well done Debbie, huge congratulations to you!!! im sure your on a high, I know I would be, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)