Monday, 10 September 2007

Good news....

My printer and graphics card when down at the weekend, so I was feeling quite sorry for myself. So of I went into town this morning and got myself a nice new printer and ordered a graphics card (am using a friends one at the mo!). Came home and did all the installing things you have to do and yes it is up and running well. Then I logged onto the net and just found out that I have won the PCJ 'Who are our Family' challenge 4. Well, I am so chuffed that I won with that card - made my day, yippee! :)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Debbie WOOHOO!! it is a fab card welldone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, you deserved it. It's a great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)