Thursday, 6 September 2007

PCJ Challenge


PCJ challenge for this week was 'Who are our family?' Took me a while to figure out what I was going to do!!!
When I scrapped my mums album, my son asked me who this old gentleman was in the photo and I explained all details - your great, great grandfather etc. He loves this photo and says he looks like a proper old english gentleman in it. Ah! So anyway for his birthday I thought I would make him this - it is meant to look vintage old fashioned and worn. The tags have all the details recorded on the back and the photo lifts up to reveal details also.

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic card debbie i love vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this Debbie!! have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cracking card this is!! You have a great eye for design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely idea - I bet his g/g/grandfather would have been so proud to be put on a card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)