Thursday, 6 September 2007

Raspberry Recycle


CMU challenge this time around is to do a card using recycled item. Here is my contribution, The moon is stamped on a section of plastic milk carton and matted onto handmade paper. The Happy Birthday is also stamped onto milk carton and garden cord used as tie. The word Raspberry and the Quote are both off a bubble bath bottle. Then I added little cutey raspberry buttons to embellish. I am pretty pleased with this card - it makes me smile, I love the quote.

8 comments:

  1. Wow! It makes me smile too! I love the milk bottle Ide and the wording from the bubble bath! All so, so claever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it!! Thanks for taking part in the challenge.

    I'm off now to find some milk cartons :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!! fantastic card im even more inspired to make cards now. love the milk carton bit to

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a clever idea, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debz - that's brilliant! Really creative - what an imagination you've got.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colours in this card - reminds me of raspberry ripple ice cream - yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a brilliant idea - lovely card Debz.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)