Monday, 1 October 2007

Caardvarks Micro Challenge


Yeaa I've found time to do the Caardvarks micro challenge - first time for doing this. Their challenge is to have scallops on the front of the card. For this card I used felt cut with decorative scallop scissors, stamped this with stazon and Inkadinkadoo stamp. Used the free template from Crafty templates for the Robin, added wiggly eye and liquid applique. Stamped and coloured snowman and added again liquid applique to him and for the snow on the hill. Lastly finished off with greeting again cut with decorative scissors.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, love the stamping on the felt,and the robin with the googly eye! this is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cutie, i love this!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is Gorgeous! I thought i recognised that owl!I love the embossed paper, it works so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. owl????? i meant robin of course!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it so sweet love all the elements

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)