Saturday, 6 October 2007

Caardvarks paint challenge


Brush it on, stamp it on, crackle it, puff it, pounce it, dab it, just do it! That's the challenge Caardvarks have set. Now I am not into painting at all and found this challenge challenging!!! But I do love a challenge. Here's mine, I'm not over the moon about it, but at least I tried and completed it!!!!
I used Shabby Princess backing paper, a downloaded reindeer from last year (don't know where from), painted him with acylic paints, 3d his nose, added some googly eyes and a little bell - cute. Finished with Happy Christmas sticker and reindeer embellishment.

13 comments:

  1. This is fab, he's such a cute reindeer

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's reall cute! I love his little collar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Darling, wish I could Paint, what a Darling Card~

    Really enjoyed your blog to, so glad i found it. You are so creative :)

    Angie
    www.scrapnmomsmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable!!! I love your happy little reindeer! Great job with the painting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think he's super-cute & you did a great job incorporating paint with items from your stash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is cute!!! well done for the challenge, I couldn't think of anything :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't know why you're so defensive about this, he's fun and its a great card!!! Good luck with the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just a cute little reindeer! Love this one--he made me smile

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)