Monday, 8 October 2007

Crafts Beautiful Challenge


Over at CB the challenge this time is for Sparkle - can be a card, jewellery or anything sparkly. So I decided to try and make an altered domino into a christmas tree decoration. I have never altered a domino before and wasn't quite sure how and what to do??? Anyways came up with this, used UTEE and last layer with jewelled gold embossing powder and whilst still warm inset father christmas and a few wee gold stars. Added ribbon around edges and loop on back to hang from tree. not too bad for first attempt!!!
I'm the first one to post on the challenge so hope there are a few more. :)

7 comments:

  1. this is really lovely, it would be lovely for to put on your Christmas tree :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fantastic idea!you have done a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you hang him on your tree Debz - it's a great domino!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, great idea it looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so beautiful, are you using it as a present tag?

    Angie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)