Friday, 12 October 2007

Crafts by Carolyn



Over on CBC site there are a few challenges going on.
I've made a couple of quick cards for them. The first one was to make a christmas card using only creams and browns and 1 ribbon. This is my result - doesn't do much for me, thought the colours all wrong for xmas, but that was the challenge.

Next challenge was to make a card not square or rectangle and here is mine - Chrsitmas Pud! This one I'm happier with, probably cause it is in christmas colours and looks cheery. :)

11 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG these are sooooo cute!Love the embossed cs! Both cards are just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both, especially the xmas pud! ( I love anything food related!)
    Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow these are lovely ,i like the top one best as you used a cuttlebug embossing folder (my fav at the moment, lol)Dawnx

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done on both cards, i love them, lovely to see you keeping blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wondeful! Nice tovivit your fab blog! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love em! I love how you placed the ribbon on the first and lov ethe shape of the second!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well fancy that - followed your blog link from the CB board and find you're a CBCer as well (different screen names - I'm easily confused!).

    I liked your cream and brown competition card - a good idea to keep it relatively simple. The pud looks very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thses are Darling Cards, I absolutelly adore The Cupcake, Just darling :)


    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards, I really like the brown and cream one but the shaped one is fab too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They're both brilliant! love that Christmas Pud!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)