Friday, 5 October 2007

Distressed and Worn


Distressed and worn is the current challenge over at PCJ. Here is my take on it.
Well, I distressed the white card with lemon juice and heat gun to burn it and tore the edges, stamped happy birthday background and stamped and embossed rose and 3d on centre. Outer layer of vellum is also torn, skeleton leaves added, scroll effect made from cuttlebug embossing folder and inked, then to finish added organza ribbon, which I melted slightly with heat gun too.
Ummmm - I smell something burning!!!!!!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. well you definitely achieved the distressed and worn look, its fantastic!!! love it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card Debz - love it to bits... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card Debs theres so many techniques im gonna try

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)