Wednesday, 10 October 2007

Fat Freddies Challenge


Over at Fat Freddies their monthly challenge is;

...On 2nd October 1968 the first Sextuplets were born in the UK - 4 boys and 2 girls.

Your challenge this month is to make a card or layout using the following rules:

Sextuplets = 6, so you must use 6 brads

4 boys = you must use 4 different pieces of ribbon (all must be different but can be any length)

2 girls = 2 rubber stamps

You can use any other additional papers & embellishments you like, but the finished project must have an Autumnal feel and must only use Autumn colours, ie browns, oranges, reds, greens etc.

So here is my entry, I used Shabby princess Fall paper, Hero Arts Lady stamp and embossed her with copper embossing powder. Added the ribbons, brads and stamped greeting to finish.

6 comments:

  1. Love this card the colours are fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colors and I love that stamping and the challenge! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Debbie - you did the challenge beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is stunning, you have done a fabulous job here, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool challenge! I love your card...so nostalgic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card - I love those colours and that image is fab

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)