Tuesday, 9 October 2007

First Time....I've Been Tagged

I've Been Tagged By Crissi Thank you Crissi. :)

This is my first time, so hope I do it right! :)

Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged:1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

Ok 7 things about me.

1. I'm left-handed.

2. I only shower, can't lie in the bath!

3.Won't go to sleep if my wardrobe door is open - weird or wot!!

4.My favourite colour is purple.

5. I have to be organized before starting anything.

6. I love Cerrutti perfume.

7. I really don't like being tickled - especially my feet.

Hope that, that info was good enough and not too boring. :)

Now lets see who I'm going to tag:-

Dawn

Andrea

Louly

Fiona

Michele

Dawn (scrapnnmo)

Juliet

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Deb for taging me ,your not weird sleeping with the wardrobe door shut i have to shut mine to lol,this is my 3rd tag in a week lol,Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag Deb, loved learning more about you. I am the same with doors, I have to have wardrobe doors shut, comes from being highly organised.
    I wont do the tag if that is ok as I only did it a few days ago, it is the next entry on my blog & I am so boring I cannot think of anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tagging me Deb (I think!)- 3 times this week for me too - better get thinking and answering questions, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for tagging me Debbie, I did this one last week too so can I give you my link as I am pretty sure I couldn't think of another 7, the first 7 took me ages!!

    it is here

    http://countrylovincardmaker.blogspot.com/2007/10/tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tag, I did this last week but will try and think of 7 more things

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL at the wardbore door im the same. purples my fave colour to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gee thanks for the tagging Deb! lol I needed something to do! Only joking it's nice to know you thought of me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)