Tuesday, 30 October 2007

PCJ Challenge

Over at PCJ this week the challenge is 'All Things Clear' - here is my take on it. It is a layout of my son Marc (this is the 2nd page I have done so far and he's almost 22years old, LOL)
Don't worry he is not very high in the sky nor is he an Un-identified Flying Baby LOL. Our friend was lying on the grass and my DH threw him up a little way (like you do with kiddies) and our friend just snapped his camera at the right time - I love this photo, but it is a bit old now!!! It was difficult to get a good piccy of it, it looks much better when you see the real thing.

7 comments:

  1. What a fantastic photo Debz. Sorry,I tagged you again, but you have already done it so you are let off, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debz fabulous layout and photo!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, that a fab photo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great lay out,lovely photo's,Dawnx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a brilliant LO Debz, there really is no end to your talents is there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Lo Debs love the photo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)