Monday, 29 October 2007

Tagged again...

..By the one and only lovely Marlou - Thank you sweety :)

1} If you could have £100 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?
Well that goes without saying, I love all paper, so I would choose the paper.

2}If you had to choose between using only stamps or rub ons, which would you choose?
Stamps everytime please.

3}If you knew how to do both awsome cards and layouts, but could only do one for a year, which would it be?
Would have to be cards.

4} Would you rather own a Scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home??
Ooh my own crafting room at home - wouldn't want all the hassle of a shop.

5} Last but not least, what is your current cardmaking/scrapping style??
Well, don't think I gotta a style at the mo, depends what mood I'm in at the time.

Enjoyed those qestions - thanks Marlou :)

Now I would like to tag:- Louly, Kristy,Jay, Jules.

2 comments:

  1. aaah thanks for playing Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers Debz, Thanks for tagging me, i must get around to doing mine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)