Friday, 5 October 2007

Thoughts to baby Maddie and Bella


Whilst checking out PCJ forum I read about a family and their plight. It's very sad and touched me deeply and brought tears to my eyes.
The full details are on this link http://craftyengineering.blogspot.com/2007/10/blog-candy-for-cause.html if you want to have a read and perhaps support the family. Their friend Andrea is collecting RAKs for them and she in turn is offering blog candy.
I am not interseted in the blog candy, but thought it is so easy to make and send a card to support the family - so I have made this simple card and am posting here to help support Andrea's cause.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful thought!!! and a beautiful card :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again Debbee, love the card and I'm sure it will be appreciated by the twins and their family.

    Dee X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie,

    Thank you for being so sweet and supporting my RAk request for the Dunn family! You are the best!

    Andrea (craftyengineering)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)