Sunday, 14 October 2007

Went to see The Bachelors






Last night we went to see The Bachelors (yes, they're still around). I wasn't sure what to expect given their ages. So in we went, got comfy, and then on they came......well - they were excellent and we all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. They were very professional and entertaining. They sang all their hits - Diane, I Believe, Charmaine to name a few and of course some Irish songs too. They also sang requests by other artists which they covered wonderfully.
Afterwards they did, autographs, photos and sold their cd, tapes, etc and proceeds went to charity - they do a lot of charity work, how sweet of them is that!
During the night I managed to get a few photos of them, one of me in front of their stage and another with a group of us gathered together. I also bought their latest cd, which they autographed for me. Shown with the pics too. :) :)

5 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a really great night Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks Like You had all kinds of Fun :)

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't realise the Bachelors were still going - brings back my youth - glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow bet they were fab look like you had a great time

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)