Friday, 9 November 2007

Another Lay out

Well I've managed another LO for my son's album and it is made with PCJ challenge 2 rectangles, 1 square, 3 circles. I used Basic Grey paper for the 12 x 12 sheet.
My son was so pleased and excited when he got his first car - bless, we were also so pleased, proud, excited and very worried, we couldn't wait for him to return home after his first solo journey - but our worries were needless!
Of course he was presented the good old fluffy dice - everyone should be-able to claim they owned a pair at some stage - don't you think LOL

1 comment:

  1. Great layout! The fluffy dice are great fun!and your handmade steering wheel embelishment is fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)