Tuesday, 20 November 2007

PCJ Weekly Challenge

This week they would like to get us making some christmas gifts. I have made this card, but I think it is a gift also, for my mum. It is made from an old cigar tin, papermania papers, gold brads and gold star sequins to embellish. Used the cuttlebug embossing folder too for the inside paper. Now, because my mum is partial sighted things need to be larger - right! She loves to get cards etc the same as other members of the family, so on the inside I have amde a rather large 'tag'. It fits into the regular size we crafters would make, but as she pulls it out it unfolds into the length of an A4 sheet and I have hand written in large bold letters so she can read it. Think she will be happy with it. :0 :)

6 comments:

  1. Oooooooh! Pretty and sparkly! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow !!! wow!!!! Wow!!! love this :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so sweet, love how you decorated inside too, I am sure your Mum will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely. I'm sure your Mum will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!!! I love love love it!!! You are so clever Deb, i'd never have thought of using a cigar box like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!!! Welldone!! Your makings are brilliant!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)