Friday, 28 December 2007

My Diary for 2008

..Here is my diary I made for myself for 2008. I downloaded the template from tjc, pop on over there and have a look, it's a great site. :)

Also Caardvarks challenge for rick-rac is still running so I added a piece of ric rac paper ribbon to the front cover and now it will fit lovely into their challenge aswell. :) :)

I cut the year out with my new alphabet die-cuts (love 'em)and the quote is from Patience Strong and this is one of my most favourites. I love all her quotes. :) :)

Sorry the pics are not brilliant but then neither is the light Grrrr. In the first pic the colour does not show well, but in the second pic I think you can see the colour better - it is a beautiful lilac colour. :)

Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of the festive season - soon be 2008!!!!



8 comments:

  1. well this is just beautiful !! I love it, happy new year to you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so pretty, love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous diary!
    Happy New Year.
    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Debbie. Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are ready to greet the new year in style! well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's really beautiful Deb. Do you think you'll write in it every day? I'm rubbish at keeping a diary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabby. I love the poem on it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)