Monday, 17 December 2007

We lost pussy.........:)

This is a true story which happened Friday night in our home.......

We were going out for the night as you know to my neices birthday and our friends called round to collect us. The hubby had a crimbo hat on, so my DH decided to go up to the loft to get one for himself.
Now our cat loves the loft and must have ran up there without any of us knowing.
DH got his hat, closed the loft, and off we went out for the night.

We returned about 3.30 am - very merry. LOL.

DH asked our son and girlfriend where the cat was, son replies 'dunno - went out to call for her, but she never came'.

Girlfriend replies - ' I can hear her maowing at different parts of the house, but we can't find her'.

DH, now goes on search for his favourite moggy and eventually discovers her still up in the loft...............oh, dear was she screeching and cold. LOL

Next day I went up to loft to get xmas decs down and yes, (the wise cat she is) followed me up again - only this time she came straight down whe I did.

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh bless! At least she learnt! We have a VERY persistant bird that keeps trying to get into our loft

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found the kitty!
    Seasons Greetings!
    Sandra Evertson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah delighted you found kitty again!! :) Wishing you a very merry Christmas and a peaceful new year xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear poor cat!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'm so glad you found/heard her!
    Poor baby, they can get themselves caught in such silly places.
    Merry Christmas to all, including my furry friend!
    Paula :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a place to go! So glad you found her. Glad your night out was great though

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)