Wednesday, 16 January 2008

Blog Candy over at....

Susie is kindly offering blog candy for a card with the word 'SWEET' on it.
Here is my entry for the card. I used a square from an old plastic tablecloth, mounted it and used inks and the letter for So Sweet. ;) :)


>

ALSO here is another challenge entry for PCJ. This weeks challenge was to use 4 squares. So I decided to do another LO for my son's scrapbook. :) Yeaa another page done.




AND for good measure here are 2 ATC's I have made for a swap (also over at PCJ if you fancy joining). This theme is Oriental. :) :)




Thanks for taking the time to look, much appreciated. :) :)

9 comments:

  1. Hi Deb.

    We sure I Although I promise I'm not a Stalker!!!!!!!!!!

    Fab card........ Good Luck!

    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for your sweet card, super layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You've been busy Deb. It's all just gorgeous. I was going to do Susie's challenge but right now it's not looking hopeful, ho hum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have been really busy Deb!! these creations are just fabulous!! :) have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  5. My, you've been a busy girl!! Love your work and that pull-out card is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh you have been busy. I've just added my name to the oriental ATC swap on PCJ's. I love the ones you've done. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, lovely and lovely. Some great crafting going on in your house at the moment

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)