Tuesday, 8 January 2008

Challenges

Over at PCJ this week the challenge is to make a card without using anything sticky. Here is my take on the challenge. Got out my trusty sewing machine (haven't used it in yonks!) I used large brads for the centre of flower and to one petal. Sewed embellishment and ribbon on blue bazzil card stock and then sewed that onto the card, finished off with stamped greeting and inked edges with silver.





AND over at tjc forum Traci posts a coffee break 'Inchie Chellenge' every morning. Todays challenge is to use a stamp. I managed to make a card using the inchie. Here's my take on it.

9 comments:

  1. Great cards Debbie, love the flower, did you sew the whole thing? Love your inchies on your card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! Love that pretty flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're brilliant Deb, love the use of brads in the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Deb. Love the sewn one especially.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards, love the sewing. I didn't stitch on the ribbon, if I had it'd be really wonky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really great. Love the sewing ont he first one. I must add a mini sewing machine to my list of 'I need sometime'.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both cards Debbie. Those inchies are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool card Deb love the stitching great idea. and the inchie card is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you made a very beautiful card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)