Monday, 28 January 2008

DCM Dare and Fat Freddies Challenge

DCM wrote "My dare this week is 'Foiled!' -I would like you to utilise some plain old aluminium (aluminum for our friends across the pond!) foil from your kitchen :). You can scrunch it, die cut it, emboss it, ink it, coil it, cover chipboard - or anything else that you choose!"

And for fatfreddies the challenge is to make a shaped card using a stamped image on it somewhere.

Here is my take - the one card for both challenges.:) I used crafty template for the cup cake, used corroguated card for the base, mirri card which I put through the cuttle bug embossing folder. Foil on which I stamped hearts and the other hearts are embossed with cuttle bug folder too. Ribbon to finish. The whole card is cut at the top section in the shape of the delicous delights of the cup cake. :)



8 comments:

  1. absolutely fabulous Deb!!!! yummylicious!!!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever Debz, love this, the silver looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, the embossing looks fab

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love looking at your blog Deb!! Your cards are pretty unique and always fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, lots going on but it all hangs together nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous card,have a great time i Ireland:)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmmmmm! your cupcake looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very clever card. This is fab :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)