Sunday, 20 January 2008

A Few things...



Here are a few inchies I've made for tjc. There is a new one posted up each morning and designed to do in a couple of minutes - it's fun if you fancy a go...:)

Here is my Maze Book and Bracelet I have made for the challenge over at 3C's. This was my first bracelet I have ever made and enjoyed doing it - very pleased with it.

Here is LO I have done from a sketch over at craftdiners


And last but not least - I have just found out that I have won the lovely Susieb's blog candy - yayyy, that has really made my day. Thank you Susie :) :) :)
Yes I have been a busy bee and thanks for taking the time to look. :)

8 comments:

  1. wow Deb!!! you have been busy :) your bracelet is so beautiful!!! excellent work here, congrats on winning candy xx
    ps I have a little challenge on my blog if you fancy joining in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on winning the blog candy. Inchies look amazing. I looked at an inch square once and it seemed so small, so well done on getting to grips with the tiny space and making them look so good :-) Bracelet and maze book are fab too, so is the LO. You're one clever crafter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! lots of great stuff! Your bracelet is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, You have been busy crafting :) I love the Bracelet, You are so Talented & Inspiring :)

    Angie
    www.scrapnmomsmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow so many great projects ,well done .Dawnx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been a busy bee! Congrats on the blog candy win!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply Sweet!!! Love everything about this (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)