Tuesday, 29 January 2008

Going Away

I shall be going away Thursday evening for a couple of weeks back to N.Ireland to see my mum. So don't think I will have too much to show in that time. I will however beable to use my sister's and brother's PC's when I am visiting them. My sister is a crafty one too, so maybe, just maybe I will get some crafting in LOL. So don't forget me :) while I'm gone :)
.....................................................................................

Now as you know over at tjc's forum, Traci sets an inchie challenge every morning. Well she has added a bit of a twist this week. She gives the theme for each inchie everyday as usual, but at the end of the week we wil have to make a project from all of them Hmmmm, sounds interesting doesn't it. I have made yesterday's and todays, but not going to show them until the project is completely finished. :)Pop over there if you fancy taking part. :)

Well peeps have a good one :) I'll try and keep up todate with my blog visits. :)

9 comments:

  1. Have a good holiday, hope the weather improves for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh lovely Deb!!! are you from Northern Ireland?? its were I am :) and born and raised :) where abouts does your mum live?? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time we all need a break some times ,carnt wait to see what you make when you get back ,Dawnx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a great time Debbie. Will be brilliant for you to catch up with family and get soem crafting done too. Looking forward to seeing your inchie creation when it's all done :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your break, see you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great time........
    You been Tagged
    see my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a Wonderful Time, You will be Missed.

    Angie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)