Tuesday, 22 January 2008

Inchie..

Over at tjcdesigns as you know Traci posts up an inchie challenge every morning. But this week I am setting the daily challenge - ooooh, LOL. No, just helping out this week. Pop over and join in - it's fun and an inchie only takes a few mo's to make. Would love to see your creations.
For today - Tueadsay the Inchie challenge is......Cuppa. I have also made a card incorporating the inchies.





ALSO forgot - I have made another LO (yaay, must be about 7 pages I have for my son now, LOL)
I made this LO for Craftdiners I used one of their several they have for the month.

3 comments:

  1. Where did you find that Teabag Charm? Thats soooo funky!. Thanks for all the comments you left for me on TJC this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Layout and cards! They're fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)