Saturday, 26 January 2008

Thursday's Inchie Challenge

I set for tjc was Sparkle and Bling.

Here is the inchie

I also made a card from four inchies.....

.................................................................................

Here is Friday's Inchie Challenge which is Beads..



..................................................................................

Here is the card I have made uisng 4 inchies but it make s the complete image..




Well that was my week for setting the inchie challenges and I have really enjoyed doing them. Thank you to Traci for allowing to me set the challenges. :) :)

5 comments:

  1. I love all your inchies Debbie. You are the inchie Queen! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh love this Deb!!! you love your paperbag studio stamps {good taste} xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps love all your inchies, and yeah i would agree about you being inchie queen {lol} xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these. You;re so good at inchies :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)