Tuesday, 26 February 2008

ATC Album and Mini Book for Marlou

I have altered an album I bought the other day for my ATC's. :) I stamped the flower image all over and painted, used the same techinque for the inset panel, used chipboard letters which I painted also. Added ribbon and stars as embelli's - just to page through now and enjoy my collection. :) :)




...................................................................................

Do you remember that I posted up that I met my blog pal Marlou when I went to N.Irleand. Well I made her a mini book with the pics I took and she received it this morning. ;) :)

Here it is....
















So pleased you like it Marlou, it was a pleasure making it:)

13 comments:

  1. oh its gorgeous Deb!!! you were talking about doing an atc album when you were over, glad you got it made!! loving my book, I was showing it to my hubby and he thought it was lovely, then I was reading everything out to him you wrote in it {what am i like lol} thanks again Deb, very thoughtful of you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well sis another lovely creation and super gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I want one of these albums???? :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwww, Deb, you are so sweet!!! thank you so much for posting it on your blog!!! your are the best!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb you are such a sweetie, what a great thing to do, Marlou is very lucky (and equally as sweet) P.S. I've tagged you because you make my day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! So nice to share crafting amongst friends...
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Helloo, these are really lovely. Great idea for the ATC album and Marlou's present is gorgeous and so thoughtful. I'm not surprised she loved it :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful album and I love the little book you made for Marlou, what a lovely keepsake of the day you spent together

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great book Deb, youve been awarded....
    check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous mini album, absolutely delightful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)