Tuesday, 12 February 2008

Baby Love..

..is the current challenge over at Caardvarks. This suited me so well because before I left Dorset to come to N.Ireland I made a card for my DH's neice who was expecting identical twin boys. :) She gave birth to them while I'm still in N.Ireland - but me being very clever LOL, emailed the piccies of the cards to my sis Joani so that I could post them up :) :) (good thinking, eh!) LOL.

Here is the card, it has the outside front view first, then the outside back view and then the inside front view then lastly the inside back view. I made it double-sided, one side each for each babe. I used DCVW papers and lots of die-cut embellishments, stickers inks etc. I kept the time, date and names of babes free for the new mum and dad to fill in. :) :)

Thanks for looking. :)







13 comments:

  1. Wow what a gorgeous piece. So adorable. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely. Congrats to your DH's niece too. I should join that site cos I made several baby pieces last week ready for my sister and did both in blue and pink! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its super, I'm sure it will take pride and place!!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwww, WOW!!! Deb, these are adorable!!! and also congratulations!!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is magnificent in real life, well done sis xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, this is beautiful and SUCH a cool structure, as well!

    (ps: congrats on the new addition to your family--two little guys to cuddle when you visit, how cool is that?!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a thoughtful gift ... absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow these are fabulous ,some thing for the to realy treasure ,Dawnxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is lovely! It looks so complicated to make!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)