Sunday, 24 February 2008

DCM

current challenge is to re-use plastic on your card.

I have used the plastic CD you get when you buy a spindle of CDs. I used alcohol inks on it and also on the actual card itself so it all tied in and when you open up the card it is all the same design. ;) :) Cut the card rounded at the top, stamped on plastic cd and finished off with flower, jewels and ribbons. :) :)





This view is from the top looking into card to try and show the same inked effect on the inside. ;) :)

11 comments:

  1. what an excellent idea Deb!! you made a wonderful card for the dare!! thanks for joining in :) hope you are well, hugzz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, what a fabulous card, Deb! Love the colours!
    Judy NZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great and I love those flowers Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an ingenious and beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great creation for the Dare:)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's really pretty Debbie. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Debbie! Thank you for your comments on my male cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi sis, sorry i've not been about.. b/b probs. :(
    This is FAB.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning Deb, really clever and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)