Tuesday, 5 February 2008

I met Marlou today :)

I met Marlou my blogging pal for the first time today. She also lives in N.Ireland and my wonderful sister Joani took me to meet her. Marlou is such a sweet, lovely person. She made us both welcome in her home and shared her craft room with us.:) We had a great chat and took some photos - you will see them below. We all thoroughly enjoyed our time together and I am sooo pleased we went to see her.

She showed us some of her work and it is fabulous - she is one talented crafter and I am pleased to have met her. :) If you have not visited her blog click here and have a good look on her blog at her fantastic work. :) :)



So thank you Marlou - love your work and your blog. :) And thank you also for the beautiful stamps for my inchies and for the fabulous ATCs, Joani and me shall both keep them safely. :)











11 comments:

  1. oh my goodness Deb, {lol} im laughing at myself!! it was such fun taking those photos :) and your tripod :ie crafty boxes, plus 1 x chair :) lol,
    It was a brilliant day Deb and you are such a lovely person too and im so glad that I got to meet with you and of course Joani, who is also a lovely person.
    Thank you for taking time out from your trip to come visit me and thank you for my lovely flowers and pie {which as im typing this craig is eating the rest of it, lol}
    take care Deb, hugzz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you both had a wonderful day! I really enjoyed looking at the photos, thanks for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so pleased you all got together, it looks like you had a brilliant time. I'm liking the look of Marlou's craft room, it looks nice and cosy -as apposed to my cold little shed brrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful for you all to be able to meet up :-) It's so nice when on-line friends can become real-life friends too :-) The piccies are fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely to meet your blog buddy. Looks like you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like fun, glad you managed to meet up and have such a lovely crafty afternoon. I am yearning for some apple cake now mind you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you all had a wonderful time... Great pics...

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a fab day

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you all had a wonderful time. How fab to meet up with a fellow blogger. That's just too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun photos, and how great that the two of you got to meet! I love Joani's purse! CUTE! I love the way Marlou has her stamps on display! FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks like you all had a great time:)x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)