Monday, 4 February 2008

I've been tagged..

.....By the lovely susieb! Here are the rules:- You must post the rules before you give your answers.You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details. Well, I don't have a middle name, my maiden name is Hawkes...

Having a great time in N.Ireland.
Always loyal to my friends.
Work as dental nurse.
Keen crafter.
Enjoy blogging.
Sister to a wonderful person. :) :)

Okay now I am going to tag all these lovely blogging pals. I don't have pals that fit my maiden name, so have changed it!!:-

Sarah - stillcrafting.blogspot.com
Andrea - andreabrownjohn.blogspot.com
Louly - craftsbylouly.blogspot.com
Fe-Fe - fe-fesworld.blogspot.com
Claire - clairebsd.blogspot.com
Deb - contrylovingcardmaker.blogspot.com

Looking forward to your answers girls. :)

....................................................................................

Also if all goes as planned tomorrow I am meeting up for the first time with my blogging pal Marlou. I am really looking forward to meeting up with her and getting excited. :) This will be my first time meeting with any blogging pals - yeaaa, :) :) :) :) Hope she won't be disappointed LOL

5 comments:

  1. That's so not fair - you have a short name! My middle name is Ceiridwen!!!!! Curse my parents LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debbie, I will get around to this a little later, love your facts!

    Have fun meeting up with Marlou what a great opportunity while you are there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaah Deb, cant wait to meet you!! tidyed the craftroom best I could {lol} see ya in the morning :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing! Hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)