Wednesday, 27 February 2008

Oh, look what I received today...

.. from the lovely Louly and the lovely Susie. I was thrilled to receive this award from both these talented ladies. :) :) I fyou have never visited then go have a look see. :) :)



Thank you both for thinking of me - it really made my day. :) :)

Now I would like to pass it on to the lovely ladies below. Their blogs inspire me a lot. Pop over and check them out :) :)

Ana
Jay
Fe-Fe
Andrea
Rosie

There are a lot more blogs that I visit because they are great but it is just so darn difficult to choose.

1) Write a post with links to 5 blogs you find of interest and that inspire you.

2) Acknowledge the post of the award giver.

3) Display the logo 'You make my day'

.4) Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for my award. Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debbie. That's really sweet. You make my day too.

    Hugs
    Fe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am i allowed to pass one back !!!!! lol
    i'll post this on my blog tomorrow as am too tired xxxx thankyou you made my day too x
    jayne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Deb... how very sweet of you!! Thanks so much! :D
    Will do that tomorrow when I have more time (after the chores!!) Thanks for your kindness - DD is on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Debbie! You make my day too! Anax

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flip, I just got one of these and was considering awarding you! (Still could I guess!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debbie, how do you copy the image in please? I can't seem to get it right!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)