Tuesday, 4 March 2008

Black and White and Buttons

Over at the lovely Enfys blog, she is offering blog candy and to be in with a chance she would like you to make a card using black and white and a little accent colour. Pop on over to see her great blog.:) :)

Well, oh well, LOL. I just remembered that this card would fit two challenges. :) The second challenge is over at the great blog of scrummy stash cafe. You should pop over there too for a peek.

This is what Vanessa wrote:-

Button It!!
Hehe, no I don't mean keep quiet!! Its my (Vanessa) turn to set the challenge this week and I want you to use buttons on your project. I'm turning into a button addict and they are starting to creap into almost every card or layout I do!! So, please join in and let us see how you use your buttons!

So here it is the one card for both challenges. ;) Stamp from paper bag studios, fibers and buttons from stash (the black button is actually a glass button) - beautiful eh? I used pearl watercolour for the girls face (my accent colour):) :)
Thanks for looking. :)





12 comments:

  1. Great card love the sentiment by the little girl Gail :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic, so creative the way you have done the button in the fibre O & X board is just inspired. Love it, and thanks so much for joining in with my challenge, good luck in the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, forgot to say, I've linked you in my fave list on my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely gorgeous Deb!!!! love the stamp and love the noughts and crosses game, great idea :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Deb only me again, there is a lovely award for you on my blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cor Deb that brilliant. Clever you, I'll have to check out those challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, great design

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card. Well done you :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card Debbie, really creative, I love the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it, great idea. :) Thanks for joining in with our challenge. :)

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh beautiful card Debbie! Thanks for taking part x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)