Wednesday, 26 March 2008

Butterflies...

flutterbies. :) :) I made this card using Kay & Co Speciality Papers (beautiful papers aren't they). Used Spellbinders butterflie dies ( fabulous to work with in the wizard) cut and embossed them and letters too for embellishing. :) :) I really like the look of this card - love the colours too. :) :)

Thanks for looking...:)







.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Look what I received this morning...
it is an ATC just to say Hello to me - how sweet eh. :) It is from Samantha (she doesn't have a blog yet) but she is Joani's son's girlfriend and just starting getting into papercrafting.

5 comments:

  1. The ATC is lovely Debbie. Samantha's doing really well with her crafting :)

    Your butterfly card is amazing too. I love it all :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous, I love those papers too,in fact they're my current favourites. Those butterfies are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scrummy papers love your butterflies. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great and the butterflies are bril.. love it sis xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful butterfly card, lovely detail and colour! :O)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)