Thursday, 27 March 2008

Strawberries & Cream - FREE TO DOWNLOAD :)

Thought that I would share this with you all. :)

There are 2 papers I designed myself. One with strawberries on and the other for the swirly strawberry cream..Mmmmmmmmm (I love strawberries and cream) LOL. There is also a page of strawberries with no background which I also designed myself, there are enough of them at different sizes so you can cut them out and layer up if you so wish.:)

Please feel free to download and create a strawberry and cream card or whatever you fancy. :) :) Enjoy. Link back to me and I will pop over and visit your creation - would love to see how you use them. ;) :)

Just click on the image to get the larger view - then righ-click and save picture as... to your pc.

You could also print the strawberry background paper on draft setting on your printer to get more of a pastel look if you liked. ;) :)







About 5 posts down there is a card - Fruit & Veggie made with the strawberry backing paper if you fancy a peek. ;) :)

14 comments:

  1. Wow and Wow!! Congrats for being featured on Inspirational Blogs (or is that Bogs??)lol and the BP is fabulous. You clever girly!!
    Btw, I never got round to using the Easter downloads with the kids - they finished off something else first then we ran out of time!
    Juliet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous papers. TFS. Congratulations for being featured on Inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW youve been busy . I love the big strawberries they are yummy looking. Ive got no ink in my printer so dont think B/W will go down too well !!!! Will save this for later date x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on being featured on Inspirational blogs! Hope you have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Deb, thank you so much for your beautiful get well card, I received last week , only getting round to thanking you now, it really was lovely and cheered me up. I received a lovely one this morning from Joani. Love your paper you designed Deb, its fabulous!!! hugzz Marlou xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Deb, You are clever!
    The papers are gorgeous! and yummy strawberries! my favourites!
    Have a great weekend!
    Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing! I've downloaded the papers and now I'm feeling hungry!!! The kids and I made a strawberry mousse this afternoon, but unfortunately it all went at teatime! Next time I'll have to sneak a portion and hide it for myself for the late night blogging munchies!!!
    Best wishes,
    SammieJay

    ReplyDelete
  8. These papers are delicious! Thank you Debz for sharing them with all of us! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are lush Debbie! My fave so far, thanks for sharing hun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! They are brilliant, you are clever! Thankyou for the download and congrats on being featured on Inspirational, you deserve to be noticed!!
    Nicola.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've just come back to say I have some blog candy on offer on my blog to celebrate the launch of Dottie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the freebies Debz, great papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Debbie for your comments on my Sympathy card. Hope you're having a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You bought them all???!!!!Way to go girl, you'll soon have Dottie all over your blog just like I have. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)