Tuesday, 11 March 2008

TJC closing

Traci from tjc designs forum has given us sad news that she has to close her forum on the 21st March. :(
We will miss the forum - it was very friendly and fun. But on a brighter note Traci has started new ventures on the designing front and running PartiCraft, so she has her hands full. :)

Mez from the forum contacted us all and asked if we would contribute by doing a fat page and she would make up the book. :) She presented it to Traci today and it looks awsome, Traci was thrilled with it :) :)

Here is my page (I can show it now) LOL





11 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that TJC is closing. Your page is funky and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is a really sweet thing to do for Tracie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tell you I was so made up.... I cannot believe you all made that much effort for me - I am thrilled to bits and it has gone in pride of place in my design studio as an inspirational piece as well as a reminder that sometimes things do count to others too x Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really gorgeous! Glad Traci liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this....your work is always so Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely work. If you're reading this Traci, good luck with your ventures. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that page, it is excellent.

    So sad to read that TJC forum is closing though :-(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely page you did for Traci Debbie and obviously Traci appreciated it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really gorgeous page Debbie! and very sweet and heartfelt!
    Have a great weekend!
    Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's brilliant, you're a poet and I didn't know it. (sorry)LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)