Sunday, 20 April 2008

Double tag...

I've been tagged twice today by the lovely Lea and Karen and these are the questions I have to answer....

1. If a movie was being made of your life who would you like to be cast to play yourself? And why?

Oooh this is hard and it's only the first question! I think Demi Moore - I think she is excellent actress, playing tough roles or sensitive ones and my feelings cahnge like the wind,lol, so she would manage very well. :)

2. You are spending a whole month on a desert island for charity and you have to choose your favourite celebrity to spend the first two weeks with & your least favourite celebrity to spend the second two weeks with, who would they be & why?

My favourite celebrity would have to be Jon Bon Jovi - apart from him being gorgeous, he could sing when I feel low and apart from all that he is a really sweet guy. :)

I would hate most to be with Hugh Grant - I cannot stand him at all. :(

3. What are your three favourite crafting products?

My beautiful papers.
My stamps because I love stamping.
My wizard.

4. If you could invent something to do anything what do you think it would be?

It would be a food replicator that you see on star trek, mine would just be for food and it would be healthy with little drain on the energy.

5. What are the last three books that you read?
Well I don't read really, but a few years ago I read Michael Palin, around the world in 80 days - I find him fascinating to listen to. :)

6. Qvc or create & Craft?
Create and Craft.

7. Docrafts or Dovecraft or DCWV?
DCWV.

8. What is your claim to fame?

Well lets see, I have met two guys from the Gladiators, The Batchelors, and The Big Yin - Billy connolly. :)

Okay I need to tag people. So I'm tagging:

Dawn - Glitterpuss
Joani
Cazzy
Traci C
Nicola




1 comment:

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)