Sunday, 13 April 2008

Driving Test Pass

I made this card for my nephew Jason for passing his driving test. :) I wanted to do something a little unique for him - so I have drawn all the images myself. :) I have also doodled around the backing paper - first time for me doodling really. :) :)





.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Also here is a card I have made from the image swap over at PCJ. The image came from Dawn, she has just started her blog - pop over and check it out. :) :)





14 comments:

  1. absolutely fabulous Deb!!!! your drawings are excellent, will we see downloads soon ?? :) :) love the clock card, fab!!! must check out Dawn's blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards, your drawings are so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie

    It's funny seeing my stamp on your card - great to see someone elses take on it. I love the papers that green is gorgeous and the wee curled up corner adds a lovely touch.

    Love your drawings and the wee car especially the exhaust fumes LOL!!
    Great bit of detail Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie your drawings are fabulous! I really love what you've done :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated birthday wishes Deb, just seen on forum it was your birthday, hope you got spoilt!!! :) hugzz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards Deb. Love your drawings, too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both lovely cards, congratulations to your nephew for passing, not as easy as we had it is it now!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant work Debbie. Your hand drawn pictures are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful drawings, such a lovely personal touch.

    Fabby clock card too, great clock faces.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fantastic cards and what art talent :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Realy fabulous cards love the images,Dawnx

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabulous cards !! great job on the drawing !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)