Friday, 4 April 2008

Happy parcel of

blog candy from our lovely Louly was waiting for me when I got in from work today.:) What a great way to start the weekend eh!
I won it by being one of the first 4 people to make a card using Louly's new Dottie images - they are fab and you can get them over at Charmed.

Thank you Louly - it is fab and very generous of you. :) :)

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Here is a L/O of me and my son on his 21st birthday. That is us just grabbing a few quiet moments for the piccy before re-joining the noisy celebrations. :) :)
It was Jay from PCJ who inspired me with her sketch challenge to do this page. :)



8 comments:

  1. awwwww, Deb, fantasic layout!!! and isn't it great getting little presents sent to you, I was well chuffed the morning I received your lovely little book you made me.
    Have a fab weekend, hugzz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely LO Debs - your boy looks very much like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful picture of you both, and of course it's a fabulous layout too.I'm so glad you like your candy. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really lovely photo and LO Debbie :D Great news about your parcel arriving and congrats again. Mine'll be here soon I reckon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout realy gorgeous ,Dawnx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Lo Debbie! Congratulations on the blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely LO Debs and congrats on winning with your cosmetic boot, it really is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw Beautiful Lo of you and your son:)x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)