Wednesday, 2 April 2008

Look What I Received



from the lovely Marlou

This award originates from the Spanish blog Arte Y Pico and there are 5 rules attached, they are:
1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link "Arte Y Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.

5) To show these rules.

The 5 people I award this to are:
Jay
Traci C
Andrea
Fe-Fe
Tracey D

I get loads of inspiration from loads of you so choosing 5 is a hard thing to do.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also have this card for a challenge over at Charmed. This challenge was set by our lovely Louly and she wrote.....

Right ladies this is a nice easy one, so easy in fact I’m only giving you a week to do it (evil laugh). To celebrate the launch of Dottie I challenge you to make a ‘Dottie’ card (Dottie the character, not polka dots LOL). Don’t panic if you don’t have any Dottie’s because I’ve drawn a free, exclusive Charmed Dottie, only available to forum members who take part in this challenge, you can use her as much as you like after that but only if you take part in the fun! (you can leave out the sentiment if you wish)

Okay so here are the points

· For making a Dottie card........ 30 points

· For adding Scalloping....... 10 points

· For Dry embossing...... 5 points

Here is my take on the challenge...



8 comments:

  1. Wow I am so moved. I will do my blog post tommorow. I also need to pick 5 of the laods of blogs I read. Uhm If i start thinking now I should have narrowed it down by tommorow.
    LOL
    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on receiving the award. Your card is fab too :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award and thank you for passing it on to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award Debbie and thamk you so much for passing it on to me. You are such a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Deb, this card is absolutely gorgeous, I just love everything about it, and im sure Louly will agree :) hugzz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deb - Tracey gave me one of those - she passed it on!!!! And I had a brief exchange with the lady from arte y pico (in spanish!!) I love your card challenge and it's exciting about PCJ, innit?!!
    I've got the button on my blog too!
    Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the award! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done on the award Debbie and I love your dottie card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)