Sunday, 27 April 2008

Motorbike...

I needed a motorbike piccy for our friends birthday - all bikers!! Couldn't find what I wanted to drew this one myself, pleased with the result of it too. :) :) I printed the bike twice and layered it for some dimension, coloured it and added some 3D gloss. Used Kay&Co backing paper.





.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I also signed up for a PIF on my pal Fe-Fe's blog (t'was a mistake - oops, lol) Anyhows if anyone would like a PIF from me then just leave me a comment on this post saying you would like a PIF and I shall randomly choose a lucky blogger next Sunday. :)

I didn't realise it has almost been one week since I lasted posted here - wow, how time flies. :) I have been a bad blogging pal of late - not visiting all your wonderful sites - but will do some blog hopping now. :) :) :)

Thanks for looking. :)

8 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie, this card is amazing, cute and also innovative. I like that!.
    I already linked my blog with you. I love your work.
    Hugs,
    Lim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb!!! this is fabulous!!! you should be bringing out your own downloads, this is really cool :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh Deb, You'd be made not to wat a PIF

    susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, your drawing is great and I love the way you have layered the image

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Deb! Your bike is amazing!
    What a great card!
    Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, love the effect.

    Oh and of course the PIF sounds great

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant drawing Debbie and fab card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant Debbie!! Loe the bike looks so good!! welldone!!.
    Nicola.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)