Thursday, 3 April 2008

What Great News

I received today from Crafty Templates.
Do you remember this Cosmetic Boot Holder I made from a template from crafty templates - well it won :) :)



Leonora from crafty templates contacted me today telling me it had won and she has also offered me a Guest Designer Spot....Well, what could I say, I was gob smacked and over the moon, how could I resist so I got straight back to her and accepted. :) :) So watch out for next month - and you will see what I came up with. May give you a wee sneak peek nearer the time. LOL

10 comments:

  1. aaaah Deb, I am so so delighted for you , that is excellent news, im sure you are on a high, cant wait to see what you make :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Done Debbie - That is great news - Go for it girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie
    Well done. Im not surprised as its really special.
    Again thanks for the award my post is up now .
    Plus i am running a challenge tommorow for extra chances to win the draw prise, and pictures are up of the favorite crafted item prize today.

    You'll have to post me when your guest slot is on can#t wait to see what you do

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!! I am so pleased for you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's fantastic news Deb! and very well deserved!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Deb, excellent new and well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go Debz!!!! A well deserved win. Did you get your blog candy yet?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Debbie. It's a super cool boot, I'm not surprised you made it as a guest designer.

    Have fun with it. Looking forward to seeing what you make next!

    Hugs
    Fe x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent Debbie! Well deserved if I may say so :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welldone Debbie!! Im not atall suprised you won, it is fantastic, welldone, & thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog.
    Nicola.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)