Tuesday, 20 May 2008

Blog candy update. Look what I received and Award..

Well here we are on Tuesday and I have a wee sneak peek of part of the blog candy prize......here it is: (closes midday sunday 25th - will choose 2 winners)



*********************************************************************
Look what I received this morning from Mr Postie. :) :) It is from the very talented Jules - check out her blog - her work is fab :) :) She has made the card from my Giraffe from my Debs Designs...how cute does he look eh? And I can vouch that it looks even better in real life.

Thank you Jules - your are a sweetie. :) :) :)



***********************************************************************
I also must post up this wonderful award that I received from my lovely blogging friend Dawn - now, there is another blog you will want to visit, she is sooo inspirational. :)



I now have to choose 4 blogs that inspire me - what a difficult choice. I will choose

Marlou - her work is exceptional
Tracey Dean - her blog is full of inspiration
Leo - her talents are endless
Jules - her work is stunning


11 comments:

  1. lol, thank you sooo much Deb!!! im delighted, I will go back and edited my post to add your name too!! love Jules card, isn't it fantastic, im sure you are over the moon to see your designs in action :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Debbie - it must be great seeing your designs used on a card - it is a beautiful card - great design isn't it/
    thanks for your kind words my bloggin' pal!!

    Luv ya

    Dawn
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Debbie! Your candy looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie,it's Susie Sunshine from Uk scrappers.I love your designs they are fabby and what a fabulous card you received,yor image looks; fantastic,you must be very proud:-)

    do pop by and say hello, my blog is new.
    Is it ok to add ya to me blog roll???

    will pop back soon:-)

    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi deb, I have a giraffe half coloured in {lol} need to get myself a move on with it and get a card made and up on my blog :) :) hope all is going well with your downloads Deb!!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debbie, i just downloaded the giraffe,he is so cute.I told myself i was not buying anything else this week but my finger slipped....AGAIN!.lol

    Right gonna get on with my card for a chance with ya candy:-)

    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well i have finished my card for ya candy Deb, it's on my my blog with a link to your blog:-)

    hope you likey:-)

    Sue
    xx

    http://susiesunshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a lovely giraffe card, you must feel so proud that you designed the little guy.

    I did email you via charmed cards for the code so I can advertise your designs on my blog but you haven't come back to me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Debbie, got your button placed on my blog just under pink donut ranking {yaaaay} we are in business!! hope you get loadsa sales and me too {lol} xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the giraffe card wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it Deb!!! thanks so much :) and millionaires, why not!!! lol we could travel round america with the first million visiting every craft shop there is to be found {lol} x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)