Sunday, 25 May 2008

A Couple of Challenges

I've done over at Charmed. :) The first one is a card using Karen's sketch - here is my take on it.. the motifs on the front are actually cut from old t-shirts, lol. And the beautifully hand painted buttons are from Marlou's shop - you'll find her button on the right hand side bar, she has a lovely selection of stuff there.:) :)



The second challenge was to make a Memories Wall Hanger but not to use people pets, bling or pink. Extra points were awarded if you used acrylic paints. It was set by the lovely Sarah





10 comments:

  1. Love the card and the wall hanging Debbie. You have been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaaah, these are gorgeous Deb!!! and you used the button!! it looks fab!! thanks Deb :) the card is so beautiful and the wall hanging too, I placed my vote for your girraffe :) :) hugzz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im sitting here thinking ahead LOL!! sayin to myself if there are names to be chosen for your doggie {the one Leo paper pieced} im choosing Benji {my mum in laws doggie, lol} who I just loooove, lol, what am I like lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work deb, love the wall hanger!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are great Deb and so dirffernt too,i really love the wall hanging and eh i never knew Marlou had a shop!!!!oh dear i feel a spend coming on...lol

    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. BTW voted in naming your cute giraffe too,funny we saw lots of them were we went over the weekend:-)

    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the wall hanging Debbie, truly lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debbie these are brilliant - that wall hanging is soo nice!!
    I voted for your giraffe name!!

    Hugz

    Dawn
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are wonderful...really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is brilliant. Thank you for taking part in my challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)