Thursday, 15 May 2008

Going Live...

..Sorry for the long wait fo the second cat coming out of the bag - you are all sooo patient with me, but tonight I can reveal all...:)

My wonderful, exciting, brilliant, fantastic news (can you tell I am excited, lol)is that I have images that I have drawn and the lovely Leo from Crafty templates has them on her site available to buy. They are all aptly called 'Debs Designs'. You can print, resize and colour them and make some fabby cards. All this should be available from tomorrow from www.craftytemplates.co.uk ( there is a button top right and if you click it, it will take you straight there).

I have huge thanks to a few people who encouraged me to do this and the one who pestered me most, lol, lol... is my wonderful friend Marlou - thank you all and special thanks to Marlou. :) :)

Here is one card I have made up as a sample to show all my lovely blogging pals....



16 comments:

  1. Oh my god debs, this is fantastic, congratulations, im so excited for you
    hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness Deb!!!! I will definitely be buying this little guy, he is absolutely adorable!!!!
    I am soooo excited for you!!!! your drawings are superb!!!!!
    lots of hugzz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fantastic news well done :) :)

    Traci x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Deb, that image is fantastic and so cute. Great card you have made.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh oh oh oh oh!!!!

    Huge congratulations, it is fantastic news, and dare I say it, worth waiting for..ahem... ;-)

    I'm off to have a good ol' nosy :-)

    Hugs
    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh huh! In all my excitement I didn't see the "tomorrow" bit!!

    Huff and puff *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratuations Debbie. No wonder you're so pleased. You deserve to be :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic news, well done! I love your adorable giraffe, he is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowzer my Girl - You have been a busy bee - Brilliant news Debbie - so well done - I will be checking them out tomorrow. Yaaay!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Debbie - got something for yoooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Debz!!! Fab news!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's adorable Debbie.

    Congratulations on your "2nd cat"!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been checking the site for much of the day *blush* I'm presuming they've not been added yet, or am I looking in the wrong place?

    hugs
    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hurray, they are there!

    Brilliant, I'm off to decide which to buy :-)

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just coming to say they're on now.

    Right here, http://www.craftytemplates.co.uk/page16.html

    If you make a card email them to me and I'll make up a special gallery for them so you can share and inspire and I'll put all the ones Deb has made in to start it off. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)