Monday, 19 May 2008

Pen Princess and Cute Critters...DCM too

These are the latest titles of crafty templates downloadable drawings. As you know the lovely Leo asked me to do DT for her. :) :) And I have prepared some expamle cards from her great images...here they are...















This pig one I have made into a money/voucher holder, much nicer to give money this way than just popped into a card. :) :) And I also thought it was perfect for the DCM challenge this week. :)







:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Please don't forget my blog candy competition, ends midday 25th May, use one of my Deb's Designs and link to me for a chance to win some candy...:)

10 comments:

  1. Great cards, particularly like the piggy one (and the £20 even more *grin* )

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great cards Debbie. Love the designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're fab!

    I'll have to crack on with setting the gallery up to put them in. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh I love these - Miaoooowww!! that cat is really lovely !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww, Deb, these are fantastc!!! is the £20 the prize {lol}!! :)
    great drawings, love them all xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab and funky cards.

    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not a big card maker, these a great xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards are just fantastic !
    Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, sis these are great, you're a busy bee these days :) Keep up the brill work xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, you've been busy. They're fab. :) Especially love the pig! :)

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)