Saturday, 10 May 2008

Sneak Peeks Revealed....

Well, here are the card that I showed you sneak peeks for a little while ago. I made on my guest design spot for Crafty Templates. The kit is called Action and Adventure and is available to buy now from the crafty template site. The kit I must say was soo easy to use and the contents are fabulous. As the name suggests - it's a man's themed kit, for all those special men in your life (don't forget father's day). Go have a peek at the kit - it really is worth having. :) :)
Now I know it is a man's kit but I managed to sneak in a couple of girly ones, LOL, LOL.

Thanks for looking and being sooo patient with me. :)























Here is the same boot I made 'girly' - I love my 'bovver' boots. LOL, LOL.







The second cat is a bit shy, lol, and is not ready to come out of the bag yet - I'm working on it, LOL, LOL - but soooon I hope. :) :)

14 comments:

  1. Debs, what fab cards.... the kit looks great! You so deserve to be on s the DT!! WTG!!! (Way to go?!!)
    I too have some news... in a while!! *g*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - these are great Debbie - Lovin' them boots - looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. WOW WOW!!. You are working hard girl!!. Debbie, these cards are amazing!!. I love all the details and the colors.. The boots are stunning! Love it!
    Hugs,
    Lim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are very clever Debbie, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for the repetition but WOW and WOW you have done a fantastic job on all these great cards - my super-sister xx They are all gorge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all fab Debbie. I'm very impressed. Some great ideas with Father's Day coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness Deb!
    They are ALL awesome! I LOVE, LOVE the boots!
    You are so talented! your designs totally rock! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant Cards! I've just got my kit, some great things in it too! You've done a fantastic job.
    thankyou for your lovely comment.
    Nicola.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow!!!! WOW!!! WOW!!!! DEB!!!!!
    these are absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!! Such talent, im sooo delighted for you, huge hugzz xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What is there left to add when its all been said previously? No wonder they asked you to be on the DT.... well done Debbie they are grrrrrreeeeeat! Love Dee X PCJ

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous cards, they all look fantastic. I especially like those boots

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow im not a card person but these are just fabliscious!!! Debsx

    ReplyDelete
  13. they are fantastic cards debbee - i love um tons xxx
    big hugs and congrats on your DT post you certainly deserve it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my word Deb!!!!! You're a flippin Genius! These are amazing! Those boots are perfect and your fishing card, well...just...WOW!!!!!! I love them all, how am I going to keep up with you Hunni?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)