Friday, 9 May 2008

So Sorry...

I haven't updated recently. :(

I can only let one cat out of the bag at present, LOL, LOL. sorry for keeping all my lovely blogging pals waiting - but it shouldn't be much longer before the 2nd cat can come out lol.

First cat out is........ remember I won a Guest Design Spot for Crafty Templates well the lovely Leo has asked me to be a regular designer. Yeeeeaaa, i was sooooooo thrilled and pleased and excited and yes, honoured - tickled pink, grinning from ear to ear. Can you tell I am pleased lol, lol. I love her templates and she has some nice additions to her site too. ;) :)

Well that is all for now folks, lol, lol. Will update when I can - promise, and thank you for bearing with me. :) :) :)


4 comments:

  1. Happy days Deb!!!!! im delighted for you, you do deserve it sooooo much, hugzz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to Go Debbie!! That is just brilliant - Well Done my friend..

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW Brill Super, well done kiddo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Deb, I guessed that that might be your ggod news, very well deserved too. Yay we're team mates! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)