Friday, 16 May 2008

Yeaaa - Debs Designs/Blog Candy

is up and running and ready for all you lovely crafters to craft your creations. Let me know what you think please. :) :) They are here

I think I will offer some blog candy to 2 lucky people who use my images Debs Designs only) for their cards. :) :) Link me to your card (if you don't have a blog email me a piccy of your card). Just make a card using one of my images before Sunday Midday 25th May. :) :)

Not sure what the candy will be yet, lol. ;) :)

I would just like to say a HUGE thanks to the lovely Leo from crafty templates - without whom this would not have been possible. :) :) Leo has her own designs - Pen Princess and Cute Critters on her site too and they are brilliant.:) :)

13 comments:

  1. ooooh Deb, im off over for a nosey!!!! yaaay!!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!!! Deb, they are gorgeous!!! Im sooo delighted for you, I hope I get a chance to take part to support you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've ordered and am just waiting for the email so I can download them :o) I'm hoping I'll get chance to use them tonight.

    Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. paypal is down at moment :( just tried to buy your templates Deb , I will try later :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie

    They are great - Well done - you deserve it.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I manage to pay, but haven't received the download link yet. It looks like my play time will have to wait until tomorrow.

    Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Debbie! will have a look now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yaaaaaay got them!!!! they are fabulous Debzzz :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done Debbie, love them. What a tallented lady you are.... Dee X

    ReplyDelete
  10. ay exciting stuff Deb, Good luck with your new venture. I love that giraffe1

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done My Super Talented Sister.

    Your images are fantastic. I can't wait to have a play with them.XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your collection is fantastic Debbie - I wish you so much luck with everything xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)